AlphaMode can take following values:
- "DISABLE" - opaque texture
- "BLEND" - normal painting on top of the background, obeying alpha channels if present in the image (uses alpha)
- "ALPHAKEY" - one-bit alpha
- "ADD" - additive blend
- "MOD" - modulating blend
File:DISABLE.jpg DISABLE: Ignores alpha channel
File:BLEND.jpg BLEND: Uses alpha channel
File:ALPHAKEY.jpg ALPHAKEY: A 1-bit alpha which interprets alpha as either transparent or opaque.
File:ADD.jpg ADD: Uses alpha channel and dodges whites
File:MOD.jpg MOD: Ignores alpha channel and multiplies the image.
- alphaMode attribute of Texture widget has type AlphaMode.
- As of patch 2.2.0, Blizzard uses only BLEND and ADD AlphaModes in their code.