Send a text message to all players in your zone.
Aliases[edit | edit source]
Arguments[edit | edit source]
- Text to send.
Text Modifiers[edit source]
You may specify modifiers inline with chat text to pass certain information with the "%" character:
- %f - Inserts the name of your focus target or "<no focus>" into the chat text.
- %n,%t - Inserts the name of your current target or "<no target>" into the chat text.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- By default, this will appear as a chat bubble over your head as well.
- This does not bypass ignore functionality.
- Opposite faction players will see you speaking in encoded text, appearing as a different language.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.