Opens the Stopwatch user interface. There are three different methods:
/stopwatch /stopwatch time /stopwatch action
Aliases[edit | edit source]
Arguments[edit | edit source]
- Toggles the stopwatch to count down from the given time. Format: [[H:]M:]S
- One of the following:
- clear - Stops the timer and resets to 0
- pause - Pauses the timer
- play - Starts the timer, counting direction is based upon start condition
- reset - Stops the timer and resets to 0
- stop - Stops the timer and resets to 0
- close - Closes the timer's window
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Without an argument, the stopwatch will start at 0 and count up.
- "/stopwatch 1:0:0 will make the stopwatch count down from an hour, /stopwatch 1:30 will make it count down from 1 minute, 30 seconds, and */stopwatch 30 will make it count down from 30 seconds."
- Time is converted automatically, so "/sw 1:342:6304" will result in 8 hours, 27 minutes, and 4 seconds.
- Does not start automatically (user must either click the "Play" button or include "/stopwatch play" in the macro as well).
- The stopwatch was added in the Wrath of the Lich King content patch, right before the expansion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.