Instructs your pet to attack
- List of options below, separated by commas, enclosed in [ ]
These options are the same format as used in the cast command, however only the following have been tested:
- Casts on a specific target without changing your current target.
This will tell your pet to target your target's target (e.g. If you have a friendly target that is attacking a hostile target.)
This will tell your pet to target your focus' target (e.g. If you have a friendly target on /focus, and it will attack their target.)
- If no target is given, the pet will attack the player's target.
- This will cause you to become PvP flagged if you attack a PvP flagged unit.
- In PvP, players can use this as a method to get in combat to prevent themselves from being crowd controlled by a rogue's Template:Ability.