Allows you to trace events using the EventTraceFrame
/eventtrace /eventtrace control /eventtrace number
- <no argument>
- This reacts according to the visible state of the window:
- Visible - The event capture is stopped and the window is closed
- Hidden - The window is shown. The first time this happens the event capture is started automatically, successive calls do not start the event trace again, you must manually start it.
- Allows manual start/stop of capturing, does NOT open/close the window, one of the following options:
- start - Starts capturing
- stop - Stops capturing
- Captures the given number of events and stops (does NOT open/close the window).
- Added in patch 3.2
- This is part of the Blizzard_DebugTools interface
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.