Changes equipped items to stored item set in Equipment Manager
/equipset options setname; options setname; ...
Aliases[edit | edit source]
Arguments[edit | edit source]
- List of options below, separated by commas, enclosed in [ ]
- The name of the set to switch to as it was saved in the Equipment Manager (note this is case sensitive)
Options[edit | edit source]
You may use "no" in front of any of these to invert the logic result.
- If you are in combat
- equipped ⇔ worn
- If you are currently equipping a specific item, item of a particular class or subclass, or have an item in a particular slot. (ex. equipped:item, see below for details).
- If you are in a group. You may optionally specify group:party or group:raid.
- If you are mounted.
- modifier ⇔ mod
- If the click is modified with shift, ctrl, or alt. You may optionally specify modifier:key (key=shift,ctrl,alt).
- stance ⇔ form
- If you are in a particular stance. May also use stance:# to specify a particular stance (#=stance number).
- If you are in a vehicle with a vehicle UI.
Item Types for equipped[edit | edit source]
- Two-Hand,Bag,Shirt,Chest,Back,Feet,Finger,Hands,Head,Held In Off-hand,Legs,Neck,Ranged,Chest,Off Hand,Shoulder,Tabard,Thrown,Trinket,Waist,One-Hand,Main Hand,Off Hand,Wrist
- Item Types
- Item Sub-Types
- Cloth,Idols,Leather,Librams,Mail,Miscellaneous,Shields,Totems,Plate,Bag,Enchanting Bag,Engineering Bag,Herb Bag,Soul Bag,Arrow,Bullet,Ammo Pouch,Quiver,Bows,Crossbows,Daggers,Guns,Fishing Pole,Fist Weapons,Miscellaneous,One-Handed Axes,One-Handed Maces,One-Handed Swords,Polearms,Staves,Thrown,Two-Handed Axes,Two-Handed Maces,Two-Handed Swords,Wands
Examples[edit | edit source]
-- This will equip an armor set per spec if mounted or on a vehicle, unless a miscellaneous item is equipped (like an Argent Lance) /equipset [mounted, spec:1][vehicleui, spec:1] Set1; [mounted, spec:2, noequipped:Miscellaneous][vehicleui, spec:2] Set2
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.