Switches between 3d engines. Accepts d3d9, d3d11, gll or opengl as parameters.
- DirectX 9.0c Memory management system 2.0
- Not recommended for Windows users except for testing purposes as it can cause WoW to crash itself
- New DirectX11 compatibility - only works with Vista (All updates required)/Windows 7, and DX10/DX11 graphics cards
- Rewrite of OpenGL, allowing for more graphics card usage, resulting in higher fps.
- Recommended for most users
Patch changes Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.