Reference[edit | edit source]
The following functions aim at extending the information WoW API provides; some are provided by specialized addons rather than being copy/pastable.
- GetSellValue(item) - Returns an item's merchant sell price.
- GetMinimapShape() - Returns a string describing the shape of the minimap. [square, round, and more]
- SetAddOnDetail() - AddOn details registration
- GetAuctionBuyout() - getting auction house buyout price recommendations
- ConfigMode - addon cooperation for highlighting addon screen area
See also[edit | edit source]
- Category:HOWTOs - must have cut-and-pasteable code snippets
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.