Item strings consist of the string "achievement:" followed by 10 colon delimited portions, which describe the achievement, its status of completion (completed criteria) and the character whose status of completion is related to.
- Achievement ID that can be used for GetAchievementLink calls.
- Character ID whose the achievement is related to.
- Status of this achievement. "1" means finished, and vice versa.
- Month this was finished.
- Day this was finished.
- Year this was finished, starts from 2000.
- criteria1, criteria2, criteria3, criteria4
- Bitset list representing which criteria are finished.
The character ID corresponds to the character's GUID but it doesn't include the first 2 characters. One might determine whether the given ID is that of the player like so:
local PlayerGUID = strsub(UnitGUID("player"), 3) local _, id, GUID = strsplit(":", achievementLink); if (PlayerGUID == GUID) then -- Do something only with the player's own achievement links end
- Finished string of The Immortal achievement
- Unfinished string of the Outland Dungeon Master achievement