→ WoW API
Returns the defense of the unit without armor, and defense value of their armor.
- For NPCs and pets, it will return a baseDefense value, though armorDefense will be 0.
- For other player targets than "player", it will return 0 for baseDefense and 0 for armorDefense.
baseDefense, armorDefense = UnitDefense(unit);
- String - The UnitId to get information from. (Works for "player" and "target")
- baseDefense, armorDefense
- Number - The unit's defense without armor. Includes the warrior talent Anticipation.
- Number - The defense gained from the unit's armor.
local baseDefense, armorDefense = UnitDefense("player");
- Returns the defense statistics of the player.