→ WoW API
Unit damage returns information about your current damage stats. Doesn't seem to return usable values for mobs, NPCs, or other players. The method returns 7 values, only some of which appear to be useful.
lowDmg, hiDmg, offlowDmg, offhiDmg, posBuff, negBuff, percentmod = UnitDamage("unit");
Parameters[edit | edit source]
Arguments[edit | edit source]
Returns[edit | edit source]
- lowDmg, hiDmg, offlowDmg, offhiDmg, posBuff, negBuff, percentmod
- Number - The unit's minimum melee damage.
- Number - The unit's maximum melee damage.
- Number - The unit's minimum offhand melee damage.
- Number - The unit's maximum offhand melee damage. (same as above)
- Number - positive physical Bonus (should be >= 0)
- Number - negative physical Bonus (should be <= 0)
- Number - percentage modifier (usually 1; 0.9 for warriors in defensive stance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.