→ WoW API
- This function is implemented by FrameXML in [ http://wowprogramming.com/utils/xmlbrowser/live/FrameXML/WorldFrame.lua FrameXML/WorldFrame.lua].
Takes a screenshot.
- Takes a screenshot. The format of the file saved can be controlled via /console commands or config.wtf settings. See the article on changing the screenshot format.
- TakeScreenshot() is a blocking call. Once called the remainder of your Lua script is not executed. If you have script that you need to execute post screenshot you will need to use a state machine and subscribe to the OnUpdate event, or you will need to subscribe to the following events:
- SCREENSHOT_FAILED Called when a screenshot fails.
- SCREENSHOT_SUCCEEDED Called when a screenshot is successfully taken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.