→ WoW API
Swaps two players in a raid.
- index1 - ID of first raid member (1 ... MAX_RAID_MEMBERS)
- index2 - ID of second raid member (1 ... MAX_RAID_MEMBERS)
- Swap raid member (ID=20) with raid member (ID=25)
- More info on raid indecies
- (As of 3.1, this no longer accurate. Raid indices now reorder themselves every time the raid layout changes.)
- Regarding the corrispondance of raid indecies to players. Let C be the list of players in a raid ordered by their raid index. It appears that after any series of changes is made to the raid, at the end all players from C still in the raid will retain their original ordering (even if they left and rejoined the raid), with new members existing at any index 0<i<=40.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.