→ WoW API
|This function is protected, and cannot be called from insecure code while in in combat.
Alters an override binding.
SetOverrideBinding(owner, isPriority, "key", "command");
- Frame - The frame this binding "belongs" to; this can later be used to clear all override bindings belonging to a particular frame.
- Boolean - true if this is a priority binding, false otherwise. Both types of override bindings take precedence over normal bindings.
- String - Binding to bind the command to. For example, "Q", "ALT-Q", "ALT-CTRL-SHIFT-Q", "BUTTON5"
- String/nil - Any name attribute value of a Bindings.xml-defined binding, or an action command string; nil to remove an override binding. For example:
- "SITORSTAND" : a Bindings.xml-defined binding to toggle between sitting and standing
- "CLICK PlayerFrame:LeftButton" : Fire a left-click on the PlayerFrame.
- "SPELL Bloodrage" : Cast Bloodrage.
- "ITEM Hearthstone" : Use Template:Item
- "MACRO Foo" : Run a macro called "Foo"
- "MACRO 1" : Run a macro with index 1.
- Number - 1 if the binding should be saved to the currently loaded binding set (default), or 2 if to the alternative.
- Override bindings take precedence over the normal SetBinding bindings. Priority override bindings take precedence over non-priority override bindings.
- Override bindings are never saved, and will be wiped by an interface reload.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.