→ WoW API
Parameters[edit | edit source]
- forceOpen (boolean)
- nil - Leaving the ( ) empty will enable the toggle function of the macro.
- true - Opens all bags including the quiver.
- false - Does the same thing as nil.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Note: forceOpen as nil will close all of your bags if they're all open. If you want to open all of your bags and keep them open when the event fires a second time while the bags are still open, call OpenAllBags(true)
- I use this in a simple macro that quickly opens all bags. This is useful since when activated, it will open the remnant bags that did not opened when talking to a vendor or opening your bank account without closing the backpack.
- It also opens the quiver. To override this, you can add
/script ToggleBag(quiver position number);
to the macro but unfortunately, when you will use the macro again, it will close all bags BUT open the quiver.
I couldn't find anyway around yet.
- This function does not open the Key Ring.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.