→ WoW API
|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
Find all players who are looking for a group for a specified objective
LFGQuery(category, objective[, class])
Takes[edit | edit source]
- Number category
- Must be the index of one of the values retrieved with GetLFGTypes()
- Number objective
- Must be the index of one of the values retrieved with GetLFGTypeEntries(category)
- Number class (optional)
- You can probably specify which character class you are searching for (priest, warrior, druid, etc.), but exact usage is unknown
Returns[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Triggers UPDATE_LFG_LIST
- Triggered as soon as query results become available (works, tested on Live client - Dec 27, 2006)
Details[edit | edit source]
- Use GetNumLFGResults() to retrieve the number of results and then iterate over them with GetLFGResults(index).
- Reqires a hardware event for each call to the API, so it should be called from related script handlers such as OnClick. (tested on Live client - Dec 28, 2008)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.