→ WoW API
Checks whether the player is in an instance and the type of instance.
inInstance, instanceType = IsInInstance()
Returns[edit | edit source]
- Boolean - Whether the player is in an instance; nil otherwise.
- String - The instance type:
- "none" when outside an instance
- "pvp" when in a battleground
- "arena" when in an arena
- "party" when in a 5-man instance
- "raid" when in a raid instance
- nil when in an unknown kind of instance, eg. in a scenario
Details[edit | edit source]
This functon returns correct results immediately upon PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.