→ WoW API
Retrieve info about character on your current /who list.
name, guild, level, race, class, zone, classFileName = GetWhoInfo(index)
Arguments[edit | edit source]
- Number - the index of the character retrieved from a /who query.
Returns[edit | edit source]
- String - Name of the character.
- String - Guild name of the character.
- Number - Level of the character
- String - Race of the character.
- String - Class of the character.
- String - Zone the character was in at query time.
- String - Uppercase english classname of the character.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.