→ WoW API
Gets the name, texture path, and cost for stationery.
local name, texture, cost = GetStationeryInfo(index)
Arguments[edit | edit source]
- Number - The index of the stationery from 1 to GetNumStationeries().
Returns[edit | edit source]
- name, texture, cost
- String - The name of the stationery
- String - The path to the texture
- Number - The cost of the stationery in copper
Details[edit | edit source]
- Not yet fully implemented. Currently an index of 1 returns "Default Stationery".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.