→ WoW API
Get information about the item attached on the send mail frame.
Name, Texture, Count, Quality = GetSendMailItem(index)
Parameters[edit | edit source]
- Int - The index of the send mail item (1-12)
Returns[edit | edit source]
- Name, Texture, Count, Quality
- String - Name of the item
- String - The texture used for the item
- Int - The number of items in the stack
- Int - Quality index of the item (0-6)
Details[edit | edit source]
- Requires that the mailbox window is open.
- As of 2.3.3 this function is bugged and the quality is always set to -1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.