|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
→ WoW API
Used to retrieve the name and rank of a buff in a given index, or to verify a buff with the given name (and optionally, rank) is present.
name, rank = GetPlayerBuffName(id, or "name"[,"rank"])
Arguments[edit | edit source]
- Number - index from 1 to 16
- String - name of the buff to retrieve
- String (Optional) - rank of the buff to retrieve (as returned by this function)
Returns[edit | edit source]
- String - name of buff found
- String - rank of buff found
Example[edit | edit source]
local buffName, buffRank = GetPlayerBuffName(1)
(called on a paladin with Devotion Aura(Rank 1) in buff slot 1)
buffName = "Devotion Aura" buffRank = "Rank 1"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.