→ WoW API
Gets the information for a petition being viewed.
petitionType, title, bodyText, maxSigs, originator, isOriginator, minSigs = GetPetitionInfo()
Returns[edit | edit source]
- String - The type of petition (ex. "guild" or "arena")
- String - The title of the group being created
- String - The body text of the petition
- Number - The maximum number of signatures allowed on the petition
- String - The name of the person who started the petition
- (Boolean?) - Whether the player is the originator of the petition
- Number - The minimum number of signatures required for the petition
Details[edit | edit source]
- Petition information is available after the event PETITION_SHOW.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.