→ WoW API
Returns number of party members.
subGroupMembers = GetNumSubgroupMembers()
- groupType (optional)
- (partyCategoryType) the type of group.
- LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_HOME - get the count for a local or manual group. (default)
- LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE - get the count for a player's automatic group. (default in an instance)
- Number - The number of sub-group members, excluding the player (0 to 4).
The snippet below adds a message stating the number of people in the player's current party to the default chat frame.
print("There are " .. GetNumSubgroupMembers() .. " other people in your raid party.");
- While in a battleground, this function returns information about your battleground party. You may no longer retrieve information about your non-battleground party using GetRealNumPartyMembers() as of patch 5.0.4.
- While in a raid, you are also in a party. You might be the only person in your raidparty, so this function could still return 0.
- GetRealNumPartyMembers (Removed in 5.0.4)
- GetNumRaidMembers (Removed in 5.0.4)