→ WoW API
|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.|
Returns number of party members.
partyMembers = GetNumPartyMembers()
- Number - The number of party members, excluding the player (0 to 4).
The snippet below adds a message stating the number of people in the player's current party to the default chat frame.
print("There are " .. GetNumPartyMembers() .. " other people in your party.");
- While in a battleground, this function returns information about your battleground party. You may retrieve information about your non-battleground party using GetRealNumPartyMembers().
- While in a raid, you are also in a party. You might be the only person in your raidparty, so this function could still return 0.
- GetNumRaidMembers (Removed 5.0.4)
- GetRealNumPartyMembers (Removed 5.0.4)