→ WoW API
Returns the total number of people in your raid or party group.
members = GetNumGroupMembers();
- groupType (optional)
- (partyCategoryType) the type of group.
- LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_HOME - get the count for a local or manual group. (default)
- LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE - get the count for a player's automatic group. (default in an instance)
- Number - number of players in your raid or party group, including yourself; or 0 if you are not in a raid or party type group.
- While in battlegrounds, this function returns the number of people in the battleground raid group. You may both be in a an automatic type (battleground, arena, finder) raid group and in a normal raid or party group at the same time. Note: as of patch 5.0.4 you can no longer use GetRealNumRaidMembers() to retrieve the number of people in the raid.
- GetNumSubgroupMembers (added in 5.0.4)
- GetNumPartyMembers (removed in 5.0.4)
- GetRealNumRaidMembers (removed in 5.0.4)