→ WoW API
Returns the information about a landmark on the current world map.
name, description, textureId, x, y = GetMapLandmarkInfo(landmarkId)
- landmarkId (number) - indicates which landmark to query, from 1 to GetNumMapLandmarks().
- name (string) - the name of the landmark
- description (string) - a description of the landmark. In Battlegrounds this can dynamic information such as which faction controls the landmark
- textureId (number) - an index representing which landmark icon to display. These icons are in 'Interface\Minimap\POIIcons.blp', in an 16x16 grid (each icon is 16x16). Values are listed in the Landmarks section below.
- x (number) - The X location of the landmark's cente, as a proportion of the current map's width, between 0 and 1
- y (number) - The Y location of the landmark's center, as a proportion of the current map's height, between 0 and 1
Landmark texture and textureIDs Edit
- 3.0.2 added more icons (102 now), doubled the size of the POIIcons.blp texture to 256x256 and moved the invisible texture from index 15 to 0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.