mapFileName, textureHeight, textureWidth, isMicrodungeon, microDungeonMapName = GetMapInfo();
Return the map information about the current world map texture.
Parameters[edit | edit source]
Arguments[edit | edit source]
Returns[edit | edit source]
- mapFileName, textureHeight, textureWidth
- mapFileName (string) - The name of the file containing the textures for the current world map ('nil' for the whole world, BUT the official API catches this with a comment of 'Temporary Hack' and uses the value 'World' instead!)
- textureHeight (number) - The height of the specified texture (0 if no texture)
- textureWidth (number) - The width of the specified texture (0 if no texture) (This is a guess, it's not used in the UI)
- isMicroDungeon (Boolean) - 'true' if the current map is a MicroDungeon, 'false' otherwise.
- microDungeonMapName (string) - The name of the map for the current MicroDungeon, if applicable. (ex. ShrineofSevenStars)
Details[edit | edit source]
Note that the width and height aren't in a consistent order with most of the other API functions. Neither of the values are used by the UI so it's impossible to tell whether this is a deliberate inconsistency or a typo! The return values would appear to imply they are, however, reversed from the usual width, height convention.