→ WoW API
Returns the current mode while in LFG.
mode, submode= GetLFGMode()
- string - returns your LFG status.
- string - returns your LFG sub-status.
- LFG party disbanded, player still in dungeon.
- LFG dungeon in progress.
- LFG party formed, notifying matched players dungeon is ready (ready check).
- Currently in LFG queue.
- Querying groupmates to select their LFG roles before queuing.
- Not in LFG.
- defaults to this while in LFG.
- Returns "empowered" after someone has declined a random Dungeon Finder group and you are "sent to the head of the line".
- Returns nil if not looking for more party members.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.