→ WoW API
Returns information about the instance lock timer for the current instance.
lockTimeleft, isPreviousInstance, encountersTotal, encountersComplete = GetInstanceLockTimeRemaining();
Returns[edit | edit source]
- Number - Seconds until lock period ends
- Boolean - Whether this instance has yet to be entered since last lockout expired (allowing for lock extension options)
- Number - Total number of bosses in the instance.
- Number - Number of bosses already dead in the instance.
History[edit | edit source]
- isPreviousInstance argument added in Patch 3.2
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.