→ WoW API
Returns the total time used by and number of calls of a frame's event handlers.
time, count = GetFrameCPUUsage(frame[, includeChildren])
Arguments[edit | edit source]
- (frame[, includeChildren])
- Frame - Specifies the frame.
- Boolean - If false, only event handlers of the specified frame are considered. If true or omitted, the values returned will include the handlers for all of the frame's children as well.
Returns[edit | edit source]
- Number - The total time used by the specified event handlers, in milliseconds.
- Number - The total number of times the event handlers were called.
Details[edit | edit source]
- The values returned are just the sum of the values returned by GetFunctionCPUUsage(handler) for all current handlers. Which means that it's not per-frame values, but per-function values. The difference is that if for example an OnUpdate handler is used by two frames A and B, and, say, B:OnUpdate() is called, both A and B get blamed for it.
- It also means that if a frame's handlers change, the CPU used by the previous handlers is ignored, because only the current handlers are considered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.