→ WoW API
Get info on an item sold to a merchant.
name,texture,price,quantity = GetBuybackItemInfo(index);
- Number - The index of the item in the merchant's buyback inventory. The item to buyback in the Merchant tab is the last item in the Buyback tab.
- String - the name of the item
- String - the directory/filename of the texture used for the item
- Number - the price to buy the item back
- Number - the quantity of items in the stack
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.