→ WoW API
Returns the following fields for the specified Criteria. New in Patch 3.0
id, name, points, completed, month, day, year, description, flags, icon = GetAchievementInfoFromCriteria(CriteriaID)
- (Number CriteriaID)
- The ID of the Criteria.
- Integer - The achievement's ID number.
- String - The Name of the Achievement.
- Integer - Points awarded for completing this achievement.
- Boolean - Returns true/false depending if you've completed this achievement.
- Integer - Month this was completed. Returns nil if Completed is false.
- Integer - Day this was completed. Returns nil if Completed is false.
- Integer - Year this was completed. Returns nil if Completed is false.
- String - The Description of the Achievement.
- 0x01 = Statistic
- 0x02 = Hidden
- 0x80 = Progress Bar
- String - Path & file of the icon used for this achievement
- String - Text describing the reward you get for completing this achievement.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.